A massive consumer goods company is looking for a senior finance analyst to join their team based in Hertfordshire.
Reporting to the Head of Finance key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of 2 in order to produce management accounts, analysis and commentary.
- Weekly and periodic reviews of KPIs.
- Production of Annual budgets and quarterly forecasts and present to senior finance.
- Project management of new capital and revenue projects.
- Performance management of existing initiatives through improvement of processes.
- Maintenance and improvement of financial controls.
- Ad hoc responsibilities.
- Newly Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA - or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2:1 degree with great academic background (or equivalent)
- Ability to build relationships which senior management
- Experience of management accounts, analysis and commentary.
- Advance Excel skills
- Brilliant attention to detail and confidence in ability
In return you will receive a salary of up to 50K+benefits. If you are interested please apply directly or email email@example.com ASAP