This Senior Fund Controller role is a superb career opportunity at one of the best names in the industry for a senior finance professional with private equity or debt fund experience.
More than a traditional Fund Controller, this role as you would expect has oversight of the financial reporting but the key deliverables are value adding aspects such as performance analytics, deal support, marketing and investor communication and dealing with complex fund situations on an ad-hoc basis. This role will significantly expand the skill-set of the most experienced and able accountants in private equity.
The company is one of the leading Private Equity houses in London, a highly-ambitious and high growth firm with a reputation for taking on new complex strategies and a track-record of fundraising to match the very best globally. The firm is the ideal setting for an ambitious hard working character to take advantage of the phase the company is in.
As Fund Controller for an entire strategy you will have responsibility for a number of deliverables on the funds and continuous involvement in the fund raising and execution of the strategy.
- Supporting the investment team on a daily basis.
- Oversight of financial and management reporting for the funds.
- Valuations and running the valuation committee.
- Representing finance at board level and organisation of the board pack coordinating with the investment team, investor relations, legal, compliance etc.
- Oversight of portfolio monitoring with the investment team and supporting analytics.
- Provide meaningful insight on performance, current portfolio positioning or market events that add value to the funds' returns or enhance the risk profile of the fund.
The client is looking for a combination of the following:
- An experienced private equity or debt / credit fund controller or senior finance professional.
- A chartered accountant or equivalent.
- Experience operating at a senior level able to provide commercial guidance to the business.
To be considered please contact apply via this advert or contact David Harvey at Marks Sattin.