This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic Senior Management Accountant to work for a leading national manufacturing business based in Glasgow acting as the number two in finance.
As Site Accountant you will:
- Represent finance at daily review meetings, which requires preparation of a daily review of material variances. This will involve working closely with the Site GM and Site FC to ensure products are produced in line with stated yields.
- Aid in preparation of detailed Gross margin analysis and comparing against forecast and previous weeks, identifying opportunities for improvement. As well as reviewing and analysing weekly P&L for variances to forecast and budget.
- Maintain and develop systems which ensure standard costs are adhered to across the site, and use these to drive successful & profitable trading & support business decisions.
- Prepare Budgets & Forecasts for the site, in particular focusing on factory efficiencies, overhead spend and labor
As Site Accountant, you must be/have:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or CIMA)
- Ideally experienced in manufacturing or supply chain/logistics due to the business being very process driven
- Excellent communication skills and ability to business partner key members of the site at all levels, as well support the Site FC and act as the second in command with a view to stepping up into a Site FC role within 12-24 months
Package on offer for the Site Accountant
£38,000-£46,000 per annum based on experience as well as excellent benefits and progression
If you are interested in the position of Senior Management Accountant, please do apply or get in touch ASAP!