A well respected and stable Bank in the heart of the City with a balance sheet size exceeding £3bn
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Reporting, the Regulatory Reporting Accountant will have responsibility to maintain an accurate and timely regulatory reporting function and analysing the detailed compliance requirements as necessary. In addition to this you will assist the Bank in providing the supporting financial information to support the relevant aspects of liquidity and capital risk management. This will comprise of reporting to the PRA, BoE and EBA.
Your requirements will include:
- Preparing and submitting the full range of regulatory reports to the PRA, EBA and BoE in a timely manner and to a high level of accuracy in accordance with the regulatory reporting timetable
- Ensuring that all reports are reconciled, are accompanied by relevant MI and that a clear audit trail is documented
- Acting as the 'principal user' for regulatory software, ensuring new products are analysed for regulatory reporting implications and that any software implementations are project managed effectively
- Monitoring changes in the regulatory rules and understanding how these changes affect reporting and directly impact the Bank; ensures that staff are aware of all changes
- Involvement in the implementation of the Basel III / CRD IV regulatory process changes as well as implementation of any required updates following regulatory changes
- Preparing MI as required for senior management
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects as requested by the Financial Controller whilst building effective relationships with the PRA, FCA and all other clients and counterparties
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory requirements particularly with COREP
- Strong accounting knowledge including UK GAAP and IFRS
- Qualified accountant (or similar)
- Extensive knowledge of Basel/CRD IV rules and implementation protocols for UK regulations
Package includes flexible benefits worth £7,250, generous pension scheme of 10% non-contributory plus a further match of up to 7.5%, 30 days annual + bank holidays.
A total of 12 in finance, with a team of 4 in Regulatory Reporting.