Marks Sattin are currently working with a leading FMCG company based in Bradford to assist in recruiting for a specialist role, a Finance Project Specialist. This is a newly created role and a fantastic opportunity within an excellent company.
You will be responsible for improving, maintaining and monitoring an extremely important data set linked to ensuring payments are made on time. You will lead small projects to simplify and speed up finance operational processes, this role leads project activity, investigating, developing and improving IT based and manual operations.
Strong analysis skills are essential, there are three AP systems with multiple different processes, these systems will give you the data, you are then to analyse the given data to spot trends and analyse why something is going wrong, from there you are to be pro active and to find out and fix what has gone wrong.
- Support Senior Manager in maintaining good performance and prompt resolution of any process improvement.
- Planning and prioritising daily workload and project work to meet tight deadlines.
- Work with suppliers to resolve specific process issues as required.
- Support operational managers to embed process change.
- Maintain the dashboard and supporting data analysing trends.
- Use trend data to identify and deliver improvements in process and metrics.
- Project management coordination - preparing and coordinating papers for creditors improvement group and driving actions.
- Ability to analyse complex data and spot trends.
- Pro active - find and fix issues.
- A high Level of AP knowledge.
- A self starter
- Confidence to deal Directors and Managers.
- Ideally Oracle EDS experience.
- Solid Excel skills - Pivot tables & V look ups.
- Experience in leading small projects.
If you feel you are right for this opportunity then please apply now.