A highly prestigious Top 20 Professional Service firm is seeking to hire an ambitious Manager to their Corporate Tax division due to a number of new client wins. The current team is around 20 people strong with the opportunity to take on a highly diverse role spread across compliance, advisory, special projects and M&A/structuring work. The position would appeal to aspiring Director, Partner or Head of Tax looking to hone in their commercial and business acumen in a fast paced operating environment.
Your role will involve:
- Oversee UK and international tax compliance work, primarily in a reviewing and client liaison/point of contact capacity.
- Oversight for a small team of qualified/part qualified tax accountants.
- Trusted deputy to the Tax Partners and someone able to assist the Audit division during busy season with more complex technical questions.
- Assisting with Corporate Transactions - due diligence, review of sale/purchase agreements, tax structuring etc.
- Some involvement in Transfer Pricing / VAT advisory work.
- Ad hoc project and consulting work.
Your background is likely to be:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CTA or equivalent - with relevant post qualification in a diverse Corporate Tax position.
- Proven experience at Manager level; perhaps a frustrated Manager looking to gain promotion into a more senior and visible role with more of an advisory focus.
- Commercially minded and keen to work in a more advisory capacity.
- Assist the Corporate Tax Partners with advisory and consulting projects as required.
This role is looking to make a hire ASAP with salary of £55-65,000 on offer plus benefits and bonus. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact Glen Roberts at Marks Sattin on 020 77479765 or email email@example.com