Our dynamic, multinational client is recruiting a corporate tax specialist with proven tax reporting and compliance experience. This is a brand new role within the business and will report into Group Tax.
Corporate Tax Compliance
- Preparation of current and deferred tax provisions for internal reporting
- Management of project to streamline the tax reporting process with the aim of improving the quality and speed of reporting and processing.
- Ensuring the Group complies with all necessary tax legislation, including SAO requirements
- Working with tax advisers with regard to the preparation and submission of all UK corporate tax returns
- Calculation of quarterly payments on account
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with external tax advisers, auditors, HMRC, internal auditors and senior management across the Group.
Governance & Training
- Ensuring policies and procedures associated with UK taxation are relevant and up to date
- Ensuring that staff required to process UK tax related transactions are competent & trained
- Provide ad hoc support for day to day employment tax queries
- Responsibility for ensuring employment tax obligations, such as the PSA, P11D's and share option reporting, are met
- Liaison with Group Tax in relation to transfer pricing documentation for the UK entities
- Monitoring of financial results to ensure transfer pricing benchmarks are met
Candidates are expected to have strong problem solving and analytical skills. It is important to deliver results and being able to partner with operations to proactively provide advice and support on a variety of business matters. You should add value to the business by identifying opportunities and mitigate tax risk. It is important to have highly developed inter-personal skills.