About Harworth Group
Harworth Group plc is one of the leading land and property regeneration companies in the UK, owning and managing approximately 14,000 acres on around 100 sites in the North of England and the Midlands. We create sustainable places for people to live and work, delivering thousands of new jobs and homes in the regions.
Our flagship sites, such as Waverley in Rotherham and Logistics North in Bolton, are of national economic significance and are at the forefront of the regeneration of the UK.
Harworth has grown significantly over recent years and has ambitious plans to grow beyond £1bn in size over the next 5 – 7 years. Finance will play a key role in supporting the business to meet our goals through using our expertise and insight.
Do you want to join Harworth Group in Rotherham?
We are delighted to be working with Harworth Group plc on multiple finance opportunities, based at their UK headquarters in Rotherham.
Harworth Group's employee benefits
Harworth Group offer a competitive benefits package to their staff, as outlined below. They frequently review this to ensure their people receive tangible and valuable benefits. They also believe that their employees' health and wellbeing should be top priority, which is also reflected in their benefits.
- Hybrid working to work in a blended way in the office, on-site, with our stakeholders and at home
- Generous annual leave entitlement and purchase facility
- Industry-leading maternity and paternity leave/pay policies
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to trained mental health first aiders
- Subsidised health and wellbeing activities
- Death in service insurance
- Electric / hybrid car salary sacrifice scheme
- Private healthcare for our employees and their family
- Competitive benchmarked salary
- Bonus scheme (for applicable roles)
- Car allowance (for applicable roles)
- Share related schemes and incentives
- Employee referral scheme
- 10% employer pension contribution
Andy Craven | Head of Tax Recruitment
I specialise in the recruitment of Tax professionals across Yorkshire and the North East for Marks Sattin.
Focusing on both the Practice and Commerce & Industry markets, I recruit at all grades from Partner and Head of Tax appointments all the way through to Trainee level.