About the Divisional Finance Director - Nuclear & Infrastructure in York
Marks Sattin are delighted to be working exclusively with Severfield to find their new Divisional Finance Director. This is an extremely attractive role with a highly competitive package, which has been designed to attract the very best.
Based in York, but with regular travel to the division’s two main sites in Bolton and Carnaby, and working closely with fellow UK executives you will be expected to:
- Provide commercial financial support and a business partnership service for the divisional board
- Offer strategic and commercial input across all market sectors of the division with the objective of improving margins and profitability
- Manage continual improvement of the overall finance function
- Be prepared to initiate and deliver adequate change as necessary and help integrate the division’s three businesses into the new divisional structure.
Working at Severfield
Looking after our employees means both their physical and mental wellbeing. We’re proud to offer a range of benefits including:
- Employee assistance programme (including 24/7 access to counselling and support)
- Flexible working
- Employee benefit scheme - Reward Gateway (offering discounts, cash back and huge savings)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Save As You Earn scheme (SAYE)
We also have a number of channels to communicate with our people; a dedicated intranet, quarterly internal magazine and digital screens throughout our factories to name a few! We like to keep employees informed of what their colleagues are up to and also showcase some of the current projects we are working on.