A specialist insurance claims group based in the City of London looking to hire an experienced bookkeeper with strong Sage Line 50 skills to be part of a team to take ownership for 2 or 3 of their subsidiaries.
Offering a stable and rewarding environment, this position is well suited for a bookkeeper with the ability to take everything up to trial balance stage of the accounts. Very much a 9 - 5 role, your responsibilities will include bookkeeping for the following subsidiaries
- The first is the group company and involves what a "normal" holding company role would be; paying salaries and head office costs and invoicing these out to the group companies worldwide; Reconciling inter company charges; managing Cash Flow throughout the UK Group
- The second is a survey company so this will also involve issuing invoices to clients as instructed by the survey team and processing the Debtors ledger chasing debts etc. as well as processing and paying supplier charges.
- The third is a small motorsport company running race cars that involves processing and paying suppliers and charging this to Group
- possess at least 3 + years' experience as a bookkeeper
- strong experience using Sage
- confident and comfortable working accounts up to at least trial balance stage