Assistant Revenue/Billing Controller (Perm)
£18,000 - £21,000
You would be joining a team providing world class financial services. You'll be someone who wants to be the best at what they do; who can handle pressure and enjoys making decisions that will have a real impact . The firm is all about teamwork and you would be a crucial part of that team - you'll find the work stimulating, the atmosphere dynamic and the results highly satisfying. The role of the Assistant Revenue Controller is to assist drive the end to end process of a matter from billing focusing on both financial controls and service delivery support. The role covers four elements; Billing enabling, Controls, Reports and Service delivery.
- You will be responsible for liaising with the business on a daily basis to establish the best way to recover investment in our clients.
- Building a good rapport with our stakeholders and clients and protect the client relationship whilst ensuring lock up is a key priority.
- To produce work with the internal stakeholders to ensure accurate ledgers are maintained for WIP and disbursements, as well as monitoring the client account.
- Having a good understanding of stakeholders and your clients and their behavior patterns in terms of financial hygiene, payment patterns and a good understanding of the nature of the clients' business.
- Be able to communicate with external clients, working through queries they may have on bills, establishing correct billing protocols and ensuring the business follows them.
- You will be responsible for reporting to the Finance Manager on any key issues and being able to articulate concisely the issues arising potentially to all levels of the organisation. You will be expected to understand how your KPI's are set and how to achieve them
Skills and experience:
- Experience of revenue control or billing administration
- Proficient at all Microsoft Office Applications including Word and Excel.
- The ability to manipulate and analyse data.
- You will be hard working, engaged, helpful, approachable; resourceful and calm under pressure. You will be a team player but also take responsibility for your own work.
- You should be able to prioritise your work and communicate well by email and telephone. You will also be totally Service orientated, owning problems; understands things from client's point of view whilst achieving and working against targets.
This is the perfect role for someone who enjoys fast paced and pressurised environments, someone from a strong billing background with the ability to manipulate & analyse data and someone looking for a stimulating and dynamic work environment