Global business with operations across 20 countries is looking for a Director of Accounting to lead a team of 6. The business has grown exponentially over the past 5 years and the UK has become a key growth market for the organisation. Reporting into the US parent co, this role will be responsible for reporting the UK's financial results and also:
- Reporting numbers under US GAAP
- Converting US GAAP numbers into UK GAAP for UK filing
- Maintain SOX compliance
- Manage all accounting processes including AP/AR
- Lead on Systems improvement work
- Own the relationship with Auditors
To be considered for the role, you will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA equivalent) with experience of leading Financial Reporting activities within a US owned business. We are looking for someone who has fully managed teams of 3+ and possesses a strong educational background (degree equivalent).
You will have the right to work in the UK, unfortunately my client will not be able to sponsor.