Global Head of IT - up to £100k
A fast growing global player in the Leisure space is looking to hire a technically strong Global Head of IT to be based at its world headquarters in London.
The main remit will be to lead, manage and grow the existing IT function (currently based in London, North America, Australia and South Africa) to deliver high quality services to both internal employees and corporate clients.
This is a strategic role and this person will play a key part in implementing and driving the strategy for IT and deciding on the right technologies to support the business. You will have a strong personality and be able to put together succinct, informed business cases.
This role will have a seat on the board and so resilience and strong communication skills are a must.
- Own all areas of IT and telephony infrastructure, and ensure current compliance levels are adhered to (PCI DSS Level 1 etc)
- Collaborate with partners, clients and suppliers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and the software development team effectively
- Lead and mentor the IT team and ensure day to day support and ad hoc projects are managed efficiently and cost effectively.
- Work closely with the CEO and senior stakeholders from across the business
- Measure progresses and results, monitoring data and user feedback, iterating constantly
- Ensure the business is always using the most appropriate and marketing leading technologies to support rapid growth and high availability of services at all time
- Experience of leading IT teams with the ability to enthuse and motivate
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with a PCI DSS environment
- A proven infrastructure, telephony, security, data and customer driven mentality
- Experience of working with 3rd party auditors
- Good understanding of Avaya integration technology (AES)
- Entrepreneurial drive with a commitment to build the best solutions for the business
- A 'can-do' attitude and be willing to get your hands dirty
- A passionate focus on exploring future trends
- Experience of working within a financial services / PCI DSS environment would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of managing Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012 R2
- Understanding of systems hardening processes and best practise
- A strong background in Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Experience of ensuring compliance of systems to security standards (patching / documentation / etc)
- Understanding of multi-channel call centre solutions
- Knowledge of Exchange 2010, Hyper-V 2012 / Xenserver, Debian 8 / Ubuntu 12.04
- Experience in configuring and auditing of firewall policies and documentation
This is an urgent requirement so please send your CV to Michael Moretti for immediate consideration.