PE BACKED BUSINESS
Leeds, Head Office
£36,000 per annum + 20% bonus
My client are an innovator in their market; an independently owned premium manufacturer who designs, develops and manufactures luxury products for their clients. And their clients include a range of iconic international brands as well as artisan SME's with equally high-end products. There is a culture of continuous investment, including investing in the latest production technology. This is a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment.
The main purpose of the Management Accountant is to provide assistance to the Finance Manager to deliver an effective Management and Financial Reporting function to the Group. Key duties include provision of timely and accurate daily, weekly and periodic financial information to the business and assisting in the period end close and production of management information. You will have a seat at the table in this role and have exposure to key influencers in the business. The role you play will have a fundamental impact on the success of my client and as such they are offering a 20% bonus with this position; a rarity at the finalist/newly qualified level.
- Assist in the period end close and preparation of management accounts:
- Assist in the preparation of financial information required as part of the financing arrangement in the prescribed format and to agreed deadlines
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to the business in order to drive strong cost control
- Assist in the production of annual budgets and quarterly reforecast information
- Ensure that all department deadlines are strictly adhered to and provide flexibility to ensure an efficient period end close process.
- Assist in the year-end audit and production of subsidiary company statutory financial statements
The Management Accountant post will suit an experienced finalist or newly qualified Accountant with a background in the manufacturing industry who is capable of leading finance meetings and dealing with stakeholders at 'site' level.
Having worked with this client for over 3 years and seen the growth they have achieved, I would be happy to explain in more detail why this opportunity is not to be missed.