Pre Sales Consultant - up to £65,000 plus commission
A leading global software vendor is looking to hire a technical Pre Sales Consultant to be based out of its growing offices in London. The successful candidate will be a highly experienced and professional individual with in-depth technical abilities as well as excellent communication and client facing skills.
The main remit of the role will be to provide technical solutions throughout the sales cycle to prospects, partners and customers. This will involve presenting the company's software products to prospective clients and providing technical thought leadership to customer proposals.
Although based in London, this role will involve travel to client and partner sites across all regions of Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has either a background in pre-sales, or an experienced IT professional with strong communication skills looking to move out of the back office.
- Provide technical advice and support to sales opportunities by engaging with technical contacts within customer, System Integrator and reseller partner organisations.
- Provide product demonstrations, presentations to senior customer contacts, Proof of Concepts and contribute technical content to RFP response documents.
- Train partners and develop close working relationships with various technical staff in the reseller partner organisation.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of cloud and security concepts and practices.
- Ability to manage risks, priorities and expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven record of taking ownership of real customer issues and resolving them under pressure.
- Ability to develop content and present technical concepts in an engaging manner to a variety of audiences; small to large, technical to non-technical.
- Track record of responsibility for project leadership and completion.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your CV to Michael Moretti for immediate consideration.