This is a leading accountancy and business advisory firm focused on providing professional services to a wide range of clients within the UK and worldwide through their international network.
They are actively seeking an experienced Private Client Tax Senior to join their talented Tax team, who will effectively provide tax compliance services to clients and deal with administrative matters and assist with provision of all services to clients.
- Prioritise workload
- Organisation of source data
- Accurate input on to Digita
- Use of Excel and other software as appropriate
- Ensure work produced by junior is technically correct and in an appropriate style
- Ensure tax manual procedures are complied with
- Ensure all tax payments are made promptly and correctly
- Ensure all review forms are properly completed
- Ensure archiving is up to date
- Assist with budgeting and billing process
- Attending internal/external courses, including tax conference as required
The successful candidate will be CTA qualified or equivalent. Previous experience and significant understanding of private and/or corporate tax is essential, as well as being able to maintain in depth and up to date knowledge of direct taxation. Being client-focused and demonstrating the ability to communicate clearly and having commercial awareness is also required for this role. The successful candidate will have good interpersonal and written communication skills, in addition to being computer literate and being able to understand and solve technical issues that may arise.