Recruitment Consultant - Banking and Financial Services
Marks Sattin is the UK's leading recruiter in Accounting and Finance with an impressive track record of growth . Over the years we have won global awards serving businesses across commerce, banking and financial services. Our most recent research revealed that 97% of our clients rated our service better than the competition and 98% of our candidates rated our service better than other recruiters.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Banking and Financial Services desk across Investment Management, Change Management, and Banking & Capital Markets covering both temp and perm. We have openings for Associate, Consultant and Senior Consultant positions all offering a tailored training and development programme to suit your experience to date.
- Proven experience of banking and financial services qualified recruitment and working knowledge of the accountancy and finance recruitment market place
- Candidate Management - telephone and face to face interviews to assess strengths, manage expectations, brief on roles and advise on interview techniques
- Business Development - planning and implementation of your methods to approach and develop your particular vertical market
- Key Account Management - incorporating client visits, taking job briefs, negotiating fees and organising interviews
- Long term opportunities to build and manage teams
In return you will receive a generous base and lucrative commission scheme, an award winning training and development programme, additional bonus incentives, free healthcare, free breakfast, discounted gym, weekly bar tabs and more!