£30-36,000 per annum
Leeds, Head Office
My client is the largest of it's kind in the UK with a customer base spanning a global market. They currently have an exciting opportunity to join their Financial Control function which offers exposure to a varied mix of responsibilities. See below for more information but please contact me to discuss in detail. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
To assist in the delivery, maintenance and control of accounting services for statutory, regulatory and internal management reporting.
- Month / Year end close processes
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Journals and associated underlying schedules
- Inter Co / Inter Group transactions
- Treasury / Cash Management
- Preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- VAT and Intrastat reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Overhead review and cost control
- Statutory and tax reporting
- Any other ad-hoc projects
You will be a finalist/newly qualified Accountant with experience in a similar position and have the below abilities/skills:
- Builds relationships on trust and manages relationship successfully across all levels of the wider organisation
- Ability to improve on-going processes, appropriately addressing issues and contributing to change effectively
- Ability to challenge status quo and escalate appropriately
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute with the ability to understand key accounting drivers and associated risks
- Highly driven, determined & enthusiastic with a desire to learn, develop and progress
- Ability to discretely deal with highly confidential information
This is an important position within the business and will give you exposure to many key stakeholders and business managers.
Contact me for a confidential discussion about your suitability and to be considered.