An exciting financial services company having gone through a period of growth in the past couple of years are recruiting for an experienced Part Qualified ACCA or ACA accountant with a passion for Financial Accounting. You will be sitting within a large finance team that includes their FP&A, Transactional and Financial Reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- completing bank reconciliations
- recording secured loans and daily movements of the lending portfolio as well as deposits business area.
- performing month end duties including accruals, deferred income and control account reconciliations
- accounting for commissions, clawbacks and interest income
- assisting with the treasury function
- project work in line with departmental activities
- assisting with the preparation of financial accounts under IFRS
- educated to at least A-Level standard
- minimum part qualified ACCA or ACA accountant
- strong excel skills
My client is keeping an open mind with industry background and systems knowledge as long as you have a desire to qualify and establish a career within Banking for an up-and-coming UK retail and commercial bank.