This Boutique Accountancy Firm based in London are currently recruiting an experienced Director/Partner to join their team and drive the business forward. The reason this role has been created is due to the Managing Partner waning to step away from the business in the mid-to-long term, and will be looking for the next business leader to assume responsibility for the firm.
This role will suit someone who is money motivated and ambitious, as well as forward thinking and career orientated. You will come from a well established firm, ideally at Director/Partner level at the moment, with a desire to have a real say in the direction of the firm.
The firm is a small boutique, with turnover around £3.5m and profits of £1.2m. The current partner is keen to expand the business and has huge ambitions for the firm in the next 3-5 years. Earning potential is huge; if the firm stays exactly how it is at the moment, you could be in line to earn a large base salary with a huge profit share as a partner.
- Lead a field work team including managing and coaching more junior members of staff
- Have proven business development skills
- Deliver and oversee audits from planning to completion including statutory reporting
- Be instrumental in the growth of the office, specifically within the Audit team
- Be able to diversify revenue streams
- Have a sound working knowledge of UK GAAP, FRS102 & IFRS Regulations
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- An integral part of the Senior Management Team
- Ambitious and career focused
- A high achiever
This role can pay from £100,000 - £150,000 + Profit share and offer exceptional career opportunities.
For immediate consideration, please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Harry Coleman at Marks Sattin on 0207 474 9665 or email to email@example.com