This Boutique Accountancy Firm based in the heart of London is currently recruiting a high calibre Manager/Senior Manager to join their team and drive business forwards. They have a strong presents within AIM Listed companies and frequently compete and win business from top 20 firms. The role will primarily be focused around Audit, however you will gain exposure to the Corporate Finance - around 30% of your role.
This role will suit someone who is career focused with ambitions of becoming partner in the next year or two or someone who is keen to start transitioning across into Corporate Finance. The right candidate could expect to take over the Audit and Corporate Finance functions within the next 3 years.
- Lead a field work team including supervising and coaching more junior members of staff
- Deliver and oversee audits from planning to completion including statutory reporting
- Be instrumental in the growth of the office, specifically within the Audit and Corporate Finance teams
- Have the ambition to progress to partner
- Have an understanding of UK GAAP & IFRS Regulations (Exposure to US GAAP would also be advantageous)
- Ad-hoc Project Management Responsibilities
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum on 3 years relevant post qualified experience
- Ambitious and career focused
- A high achiever
This role can pay from £60,000 - £70,000 and offer exceptional career progression.
For immediate consideration, please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Harry Coleman at Marks Sattin on 0207 474 9665 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org