A Manufacturing company that is leading the way in its field is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance function. They work for a huge variety of clients offering a multitude of services.
You will ensure that all reporting and analysis is accurate, delivered on time and in the most efficient manner. You will work with the operational departments within the business and provide quality, timely KPI's that guide decision making. Assist in the preparation of management accounts, budgets and year-end accounts, whilst maintaining the integrity of, and reconciling aspects of the Balance Sheet.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Budgets and forecasting.
- Maintaining financial integrity of stock.
- Maintaining the ERP system in line with the business requirements.
- New or part qualified accountant (Study support available), CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
- Standard costing and factory variance analysis experience.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Good system knowledge, with experience of advanced ERP systems.
- Strong IT skills, Excel proficient.
- Self Starter with good communication skills, both written and spoken.
Please note this is a full time permanent position. If you feel you are right for the role, please apply now.