FINANCE MANAGER - AWARD WINNING GROUP
FINALIST/NEWLY QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
£30,000 to £38,000 per annum + excellent benefits
South Bradford, Head Office
Marks Sattin are excited to be working with such a prestigious client to assist them in the recruitment of the pivotal role of Finance Manager. Our client is an award-winning company in the Engineering and Construction sector. Making up part of an extremely successful, specialist group of companies whose client-base boasts many household names, their culture is relaxed yet professional and they genuinely care about and invest in the progression and professional satisfaction of their workforce.
The Finance Manager is responsible for managing the day to day Finance function of the business. Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will support the development of the finance systems and reporting process, to ensure the smooth running and success of the company. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the nominal ledger, ensuring timely and accurate postings and reconciliations;
- Review of monthly departmental expense and budget variance report for all offices;
- Producing sales to gross margin reports and full accruals analysis;
- Preparing monthly management accounts;
- Assisting the Financial Controller with budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Developing a reporting facility that confirms Finance at the centre of cost and efficiency for the business;
- Recognise the finance department as a service provider to other departments, and developing good communication and support for across the business;
- Working to maintain and support the Company's values
This role would suit a professional, finalist or newly qualified Accountant who takes pride in their work and strives to go above and beyond to achieve required results. You will be comfortable building relationships across many levels of the business and have the ability to communicate in an engaging manner. You will act as a role model and mentor to your junior peers and be involved in their professional development. Being commercially aware is key, and as such you will be required to take ownership for making things happen, influencing people, working independently and willing to continuously improve and adapt to changing situations.
Please apply to learn more about this extremey attractove Finance Manager opportunity.