A fast growing global Financial Services firm based in the West End are recruiting a Savvy, interpersonal Part Qualified Accountant to join their busy London office to support the Senior manager.
Due to rapid growth and the acquisition of a new corporate client they are looking for a part-qualified ACA or ACCA to provide support looking after their portfolio clients. Based in the Corporate team, you will have experience dealing with clients either face to face or on the phone and experience in producing accounts under IFRS and UK GAAP/FRS102 is critical.
Your responsibilities will include:
Preparation of financial statements (UK GAAP/IFRS) for an allocated portfolio of clients.
- Provide an excellent and high quality level of accounting service to allocated clients in adherence with Corporate Governance and proactively support in the delivery of an excellent administration service to clients
- Manage and deliver ad-hoc activities and projects assigned, within agreed timelines to support senior management
- Work effectively and in collaboration with all members of the Client Service Corporate Services team, supporting a culture of a joined up approach in the provision of a seamless, high quality client service
- University educated with at least a 2:1 degree
- Experience of handling clients either on the phone or face to face
- Comfortable in preparing financial statements under IFRS and UK GAAP/FRS102
- Willing to work in a small to medium sized business