Marks Sattin are currently working with a Harrogate based company that supply a multitude of innovative brands, including flying insect control, bird control, general pest control and washroom hygiene solutions into the Facilities Management sector.
In this role you will work with the Group Credit Control Team to encourage timely recovery of payments and manage debt recovery, this particular role is predominantly focusing but not limited to working within UK markets.
You will ideally:
- Have experience of supervising staff.
- Not be afraid to question why things are being done.
- Be able to get stuck into the work and deal with what is needed.
- Be an experienced Credit Controller.
- Have a successful track record in credit control.
- Be results driven with excellent commercial awareness and financial acumen.
- Have strong communication skills.
If this role sounds right for you then lease apply now.