My client, a fast growing brand within the Retail sector based in Central London, is in the process of recruiting a Senior FP&A Analyst.
As the Senior FP&A Analyst you will be:
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly forecast and quarterly business review for all functional areas of the business.
- Business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage financial modelling of the Company Long Term Business Plan to give transparency to Investors.
- Delivering the annual strategic planning and budgeting processes. This will include establishing assumptions, spreadsheet modelling, consolidation, analysis and presentation to key stakeholders in the business.
- Reviewing and updating income and cost trend reports, and analysing variations ensuring alignment with the forecast
The Successful Applicant will be:
- Qualified Accountant - Ideally ACA or equivalent with 2-4 years post qualified experience.
- Retail or FMCG experience preferred.
- SAP experience & strong Excel skills.
- Experience in preparing, analysing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements.
- A strong team player with strong interpersonal and business partnering skills.
If you feel you have the skills required for this role then please apply with your most up to date CV.